Sponsorship Manager and Preschool Assistant
Ocean Stars Lanka (OSL) is an educational based non-governmental organization which is established in 2005 and registered as an NGO in district secretariat under Parliament Act No.8 of 1998. Our vision is a Sri Lanka where every child has equal opportunities and our mission is to identify and overcome barriers to equal opportunities for children in Sri Lanka through education and social enrichment, sharing friendship, hope and joy.
Ocean Stars Lanka is looking for an energetic and experienced individual to implement the projects in Batticaloa district.
Role and responsibilities of the Sponsorship Manager and Preschool Assistant
- To be responsible for keeping up to date and accurate records of sponsor families
- To visit sponsor families on a regular basis and write reports after each visit
- To make sure Preschools are visited regularly according to schedule.
- To make sure preschool registers are kept up to date.
- To manage a specific area of the October visit and other visits made during the year.
- To be responsible for at least one aspect of the UK/Sri Lanka school links.
- To assist the Preschool Manager and Sponsorship Supervisor.
The candidate should have Advance Levels.
Experience and skills
- Enjoy working with children and have experience of working with children
- Ability to get on with a diverse range of people.
- Excellent communication skills with government and local communities
- Excellent writing and communication skill including fluency in spoken and writing in English and Tamil
- Computer proficiency in MS office, internet and email
Application deadline : 30.10.2020
Interviews : Week Beginning 8.11.2020
Contract : one year with possible extension
Salary : Negotiable
Should possess valid motor bike driving license